Crocheted flower

April 28, 2011


Yes!  I have created these beauties
I am super excited about them.

{Just ignore the white thread}

Would you like a pattern?
Goodie!  Cause' your gonna get one.

And the best part is that they are super simple :-)  I should know... 
I've made half a dozen already!  *Grins*


-----------------------{Crocheted} Flower----------------------

~Supplies~

~A small crochet hook
~Yarn {it must be small- not a thick type like Red Heart Yarn- you may have to adjust the pattern if you want to use that kind... And that should be easy because this is a happy go lucky sort of pattern.}
~Button
~Needle and thread
~Bobby pin (optional)

Chain 6.  And *1 dc, 1 treble crochet, 1 double treble crochet, 1 treble crochet, 1 dc, 1 slip st.* Repeat from *-* 3-4 more times... it depends on how many petals you want.  That's all you need do for the flower part... 

Now you must go and find an adorable button and sew her on!


If you'd like to convert it into a hair pin, stick a bobby pin through the middle.

I have news for you.

You.  Are.  Done.  {But don't forget to clip off then ends}!

And OoOo!  Please tell me how they come out- pretty please?

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Those are really cute. First time I am seeing your new blog. Had not known it had changed. Really neat. You are doing a great job with it!

Kristi said...

Those are really cute. Didn't know you had a new blog. You are doing a great job with it. I am proud of you.

Emily Ruth said...

I made a couple of these!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment! I'll try to return the favor on your blog :-)