Font Changing

April 10, 2011

Can you see the font I'm typing in?  It's called Century Gothic and it's so clean and tidy looking!  Well, ever since I got my blog I've been trying over and over again to change the font to this.  Well, I want to show you how to because there are a lot of other ways to do it which are such a hassle and are very tedious to do.  And this way is the simplest thing ever.  Here's how to:

Sign into your blog account and go to "Design."  Click "Template Designer."  Ya with me?  Okay, now go down to "advanced" and scroll down to where it says "Add CSS."  Click it and paste the following onto the page:

.entry-content{
font-family:"Your choice of font";
font-size:100%;
}

Okay, all you have to do from here on out is erase "Your choice of font" and put in it instead (in between the quotation marks) the name of whatever font you want.  Up at the top right click "Apply to Blog" and see the results.  And if you want to change the size, just play with the percentage which you can see comes after "font size" up there.

It seems as if it changes all the post fonts from all the way back to the beginning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment! I'll try to return the favor on your blog :-)