Guess What!!!

April 22, 2011

I am so excited-my blog got on the blog-roll for Feelin' Feminine!  I am ecstatic!
Does one write a million posts?
...Or just be happy...

I don't know, but I think I am rather a drama queen over such things... 
Here lately I get excited if anyone even comments on a post.  :)
A silly gal am I.

Funny though, just the day before yesterday I was told I am not the exaggerating type.  I took as a compliment...  But define this one:  Is being a passionate person or being drama-queenish the same thing?  I don't think so.  A drama queen is well... rather... tell you what, instead of me confusing you, why don't you head over here and see the definition of a drama queen.  It is a really good post- although I haven't read it all :-)

Have a positively lovely day!

2 comments:

Jocelyn Tzahala said...

Hehe thank you for joining us!

MJ (owner of FF)

Gabby said...

Jocelyn, thank you for having me!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment! I'll try to return the favor on your blog :-)