Siblings...

May 5, 2011

That's Aidan....

Need I say how incredibly cute he is?

Because it's pretty obvious!



I would say Ian is pretty cute but since that cannot be said about this cowboy...
I will say he is pretty handsome!

{And a clown}

There's Miss Priss

 
The lovely loving angel that she is <3

And here's Caelin.

 
Who needs anything else other than these people?
I know I don't.

P.S.  White shirts are all of a sudden a must around here in the family...  You've got to admit, those billowing white shirts *should* come back in style- for men that is :-)

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Aidan is adorable!! He has grown a lot.

And Morgan is so pretty.

Plum said...

Oh that first picture is absolutely magazine worthy! Great job on the photos!

Gabby said...

Thank y'all! I had a lot of fun that day- even though it was really cold. I learned barefeet and 50 degrees don't really mix! Surprise, surprise...

Kristi said...

Those are really good pictures? You did those? Turned out great. You are just too talented.

Gabby said...

Thanks Aunt Kristi! Picasa (3) is so nice when editing pics. So, it was really the computer and the victims who made the picture!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment! I'll try to return the favor on your blog :-)