Country Visitin'

June 2, 2011

Can you see the horses all the way back there?

Mowing away, farmer mama.

Without a doubt the country is the prettiest place on earth.

The barn gate.  I love the rustic colors- don't you?

So original eh?
The girl on a tractor and a field, with a lovely barn and old gate overgrown with... some sort of ivy.

 


This has been my pride for the last week... ain't it lovely?

Pink, pink, glorious pink!  Or is that a strange shade of purple?

And this is an edited picture of a way too orange crysanthum :-)

My camera and I agree that purple is the best...


Until there's an elegant red rose in the picture.

Yup, the country is the prettiest there could ever be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment! I'll try to return the favor on your blog :-)