My First Dress

June 9, 2011

 
My first dress.



And I think she likes it!


I found the pattern at Wal*Mart proudly claiming to be the perfect pattern for a beginner-simplicity made easy!
It took me about 3 days to make...
And I am convinced that I put the skirt part on wrong- but if it is, you certainly can't tell!


And Daddy said it was cute.
Wow.


I also found a pair of old jean shorts :-)


Surprise, surprise right?

 
And here's the back:



Never mind the bumps and puckers
Ignore the dangling thread...
I am a beginner-
So therefore it's not the best.

1 comment:

Emily Ruth said...

That looks really cute! My attempt to do once this was just that - an attempt. Yours looks much better!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment! I'll try to return the favor on your blog :-)