Oh, just kind of miscellaneous

August 22, 2011

It's been a slow, lazy sort of week.  Enjoying the last bits of summer and the freedom to sleep into 8:00 before school gets back.  Drinking sweet ice tea, and toasting it to a wonderful (perhaps too hot) sort of summer.  I have no idea why, but my creativity level has sort of vanished this week.?  I managed to crochet a slouch... thingy for Morgan upon her request and it turned out pretty cute.




She is so sweet and pretty.                                                 


The flower I made a while back too and stuck it into her slouch/beret thingy.  I love making flowers- paper, crochet, or fabric!


I really want to do some embroidery this week.  But em, I was wondering, are there embroidery patterns?  Because someone said something about free handing embroidery is more difficult but that's what I've always done...  So I wondered if you could actually use patterns or whatever they're called...  That would be neat.


I had to post this picture- Aidan is too cute!  Those eyes are just the sweetest things ever!  We were at the playground and he looked up at me and - viola!  I love that dear.  He keeps asking me though {why do children assume that older kids know everything} how you speak. "How does you voice talk Gabby?"

Have a lovely day!  Hopefully I can pull together a tutorial/pattern this week.

3 comments:

Melinda Janelle Delamarter said...

Sweet tea is awesome!!!

Melinda Janelle Delamarter said...

Hey Gabby, a note just to you: you are more than welcome to check out my blog at melindadelamarter.blogspot.com. Have a great day!!!

Gabby said...

Melinda:: I have to agree, sweet iced tea is awsome- I can't imagine how people can drink it otherwise... I checked out your blog- you have a lot of cool colors, and pretty fonts :-)

Love,
Gabby

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment! I'll try to return the favor on your blog :-)