The first [of] October ramblings

October 1, 2011

After getting my ears pierced this summer, I couldn't wait until I could wear "big girl earrings" if you will.  I love earrings- they are just too cute.  And everything cute that I happen to fall in love with, I try to make.



My aunt gave me tools a long time ago to make earrings and I pulled it out and got to work.  It's amazing how simply they are made and how cute they turn out.  But just between you and me, I think it's the colors that really makes it.


For everything has it's season

The sunsets pinker
the clouds grayer
the winds cooler
the grass withers
the flowers die- for everything has it's season

houses are warmer
homes are cozier
families are closer
times are happier 
good bye dear summer- for everything has it's season

good bye dear summer 
hello autumn
goodbye warm weather
hello October- for it is now your season 

Just a little bit from the top of my head- you know how things come easy sometimes.  For everything has it's season.
Cheers to October!

3 comments:

Emily Ruth said...

Those earrings are so pretty! I want to go and buy the right tools to make earrings now. :)
I like your little poem-thing at the end. It is so true!

Emily Ruth said...

So, not that long after commenting on this post, I went shopping with my mother and sisters and bought stuff to make earrings!! I am so excited! I honestly probably wouldn't have thought to look for the stuff if you hadn't posted this. :)

Gabby said...

Oh how fun! Good luck making them- and do post pictures on your blog! Have fun :-)

love,
Gabby

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment! I'll try to return the favor on your blog :-)