My [very long] list

October 13, 2011

... of knitted/crocheted things to make!








 










{This is a g-r-e-a-t 5 star tutorial on how to make a ball of yarn with a center pull thread}







Do you have any favorite wanna-makes?  What with this cooler weather coming in, yarn is beginning to look all the more addicting.  Days filled with yarn slipping through fingers, knitting needles clinking cheerily, baskets of clothes to mend and projects to finish... all you need now is a good book and a mug of hot chocolate!

2 comments:

Grace said...

I <3 this post!!!! Like a lot. Thanks so much for posting these tutorials, dear!
Love you,
Grace

Emily Ruth said...

Lovely tutorials! That pumpkin is soo cute! I want to knit some more sweaters. I have found some really great patterns recently.
How is your rug coming along?

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment! I'll try to return the favor on your blog :-)