November 2, 2011



I am in love with black and white photography.
I am in love with photography in general.
I am in love with rain and reflections.
I am also in love with this lovely month we call November.
I am in love with paint... and nail polish {who knew!  you can paint bobby pins and metal thumb tacks with bobby pins- more on that later).
I am in love with sweet letters that come in the mail from lovely friends.  thanks dear- you made my day <3
I am in love with white dresses.
I am very much in love with knitting lace.

I also love my followers,
Gabby

2 comments:

Emily Ruth said...

I LOVE your photos, especially the last one! The reflection is simply beautiful!

Gabby said...

Thank you Emily!
xo

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment! I'll try to return the favor on your blog :-)