inspiration...

November 29, 2011

... it comes from anywhere, even in the smallest things.  That lovely I-wanna-do-that feeling after seeing something rather amazing.  When it happens messes follow and life is lived at the fullest.  Creativity just flows from your mind and then through your fingertips and then your creativity, your little piece of inspiration is right in front of you looking beautiful.  I can't get over it.


From a spool of yarn (that happens to look like baker's twine)


... on a old creaking, wooden bridge surrounded by trees ...





... in a silhouette ....


... Golden fall leaves that are soon to be gone ...



Thanks so much Miss Emily for awarding me the Stylish Blogger Award!  It's much appreciated :-)
Okay... so now 7 random things about myself.
  1. I'm going to fly to France or Italy one day.  With my mama of course.
  2. In 10 years I hope to be happily married with at LEAST a couple of children and be a farmers wife.  :-)
  3. It is exactly 82 more days until my birthday.
  4. My toenails are painted white as of now.
  5. I've moved 9 times, lived in 12 different houses, lived in Louisiana once, Mississippi once, Tennessee once (my personal favorite I'm afraid), Texas 3 times, Arkansas once.  I've been everywhere :P
  6. My 3 friends and their younger sister, Morgan and I, have a newspaper which we write up each week on Friday.  It's 1 page long {back and front} normally.  We all have our "pin" names and mine is Lizzie Alcott.  It contains our weekly poems we've written, on-going stories as well as tips, hints, and advertisements.  Perhaps a picture or two if we're lucky...
I'm going to tag...
Katie
Rachel
Desiree
Caroline
Willa

Love,
Gabby

5 comments:

Desiree said...

Thank-you for the award!

Katie said...

Thanks for tagging me! I'd love if you stopped by often and said hi (:

Emily Ruth said...

I love that photo of the yarn! It really does look like baker's twine. :)

Anonymous said...

When you and your momma travel to Italy, you MUST hide me away in your luggage! It's on my bucket list, too!

Love,
Aunt Jenny

Lindsays said...

Liking that Paris thing! That will be nice. Emm...maybe we should be studying French?

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment! I'll try to return the favor on your blog :-)