Those days...

November 18, 2011


You know those days where the neighbors dog sticks his head out of the fence?  Scaring you have to death while you drop a bucket of water for your chicks? But you're glad it happened anyways because it leaves you grinning for the rest of the day and with more appreciation for dogs...

And then your dear little mp3 needed a snuggie.  It now has one.  I made it whilst studying Biology definitions.  Yeah...  Biology took longer than normal...

Then somedays, by the time you've finished "watering" your chicks and finally stop laughing at the dog in the fence, you notice that the trees sure have changed a lot since spring...  So you take a million pictures...

Oh, and your sister and brother comes to join you outside.  You are glad you have the above pictures for blackmail when you're siblings are older...

do days get any better?
Gabby

4 comments:

Mrs. Claus said...

love the dog's head through the fence. . . made me smile.

Kendra Lynne said...

Awwe, love the dog pictures + the one of your sister. The lighting is just perfect. I love days like this too.

Emily Ruth said...

Mmm...that sounds like a lovely day. :) I knit while studying/memorizing things. It helps me concentrate. It's nice to know that someone else does, too!

Funmilayo I. said...

cool photos and I like that little knit case :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment! I'll try to return the favor on your blog :-)