christmas time

December 13, 2011

Tis' been a week of much preparation.  Christmas baking has been put into full throttle, gifts are being wrapped up with so much enthusiasm, lights are being put up, Christmas tree is all decorated...  What's not to love about the most wonderful time of the year?

>> brown paper packages all tied up with strings


>> putting up the christmas tree with family


>> writing cards and letters to friends and family


>> a winter wonderland outside, heavy frost on the trees, a white sky


We all came down with a stomach bug this week... which would explain the neglect of my dear little blog.  We are quite over it and it's been very homey staying in bed all the time with Christmas lights blinking all over town.  It's snug and cozy in our little red brick house and each day is so very full with love and preparation.

How's your last weeks before Christmas been?
xo
Gabby 

2 comments:

Emily Ruth said...

I am glad that you are all feeling better!!
I love your gift wrap! It's simply lovely and so old-fashioned. :)

Grace said...

Oh! I simply adore your tea cup ornament. Your pictures are lovely {as usual}. Thank you so much for the lovely package that arrived on my doorstep.

I relished sitting down by a warm fire and reading your {wonderfully} lengthy letter, having a glimpse into your lovely life. I opened one of your gifts but am saving the other for Christmas day. ;)

*hugs*
your goosey girl.

gracesgardenwalk.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment! I'll try to return the favor on your blog :-)