living & photographing

December 1, 2011


It's amazing, isn't it?  How some days are just... black and white?  Not that they are just plain dull or morbid...  But just every picture is destined to be black and white.

Thanksgiving time, we went to the lake for pictures and of course I took advantage of glorious nature.  The grayish white fluff against a pale, so very pale blue sky... The tiny ripples shivering in the water...  My dear little sister who is just *so* photogenic walking across the nearest thing we have to a beach here in north Texas.

If I could photography only 2 things in this world... it would be clouds and water.  What about you?

p.s.  Welcome December!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I could narrow the things I photograph down to just two. But water and clouds would be some of them. :D LOve you post!

~Willa

Emily Ruth said...

I love these b&w photos! I love clouds and water, they are so much fun to photograph. :)

Serenity said...

Cute pictures! Your blog looks really awesome...I'm following you. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment! I'll try to return the favor on your blog :-)