silent night

December 7, 2011

All last evening, the snow rested gently on the ground and twinkling light blinked all across this quiet little prairie town.  It was cozy and warm on my bed and I answered various letters, journaled, wrote, thought and prayed and all the while sang in my mind and out loud the Christmas carol Silent Night.


So many rooftops covered with snow, so many houses adorned with Christmas lights...  it makes want to savor every drop of December- and then, I want to hurry up with Christmas and see family and give/open gifts...  That lovely time of the year when baby Jesus was born will always carry the same magic with it.
xo,
Gabby

2 comments:

Grace said...

lovely. *happy sigh*

Emily Ruth said...

This is simply lovely, dear! I really should start editing some photos like that...yours have inspired me!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment! I'll try to return the favor on your blog :-)