I got tagged. Twice.

February 4, 2012

From Emily:

What is your favorite quote?
probably "Look at me...  Look back at me." from North and South
Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?
sunrises.  Definitely
What is your favorite dessert?
Umm... probably my Nana's strawberry cake from scratch.
Do you have a favorite subject in school?
Algebra and History
Did you have snow on Christmas day?
Technically yes, but we spent Christmas in Louisiana so while it snowed in Texas, we were down there with my grandparents. :-P
Do you have a favorite Jane Austen book/movie adaption?
Pride and Prejudice!  And Emma.
Do you prefer patterned socks, solid colored socks, or bare feet?
Bare feet.
Do you make your bed every morning?
Mostly...  It's rather messy as of now but that's just 'cause it's the weekend!
What color is your bedroom wall?
Haha!  I'm not sure... kind of a skin toned, tanish, pinkish color.
What are your top five favorite colors?
Right now, a dusty pink, sandy brown, light LIGHT green, gray, and a light sea green blue.
Do you prefer sandals, sneakers, boots, or high heels?
Rubber boots.  They are awesome .

1. What is your favorite color?
That's hard.  Umm... LIGHT light green.
2. What is your favorite flower?
Green Zinnias
3. What hobbies do you have?
Heavens preserve us- that is tough...  Knitting, writing, blogging to say a few. 
4. Do you like raisins in your cinnamon rolls?
No.  No.  No.  Cinnamon rolls (and oatmeal cookies) should never ever have raisins in them.  Just sayin'...
5. Pants or skirt?
Skirt!
6. Boots or sandals?
Boots.
7. Hot weather or cold weather?
Hot.
8. If you HAD to die by hanging, guillotine, drowning, the stake, stabbing, sucked up by a tornado, shot (arrow or a bullet, your choice), crushed, eating too much, or struck by lightning, which would you choose?
I'd be shot in the back (just for the novelty of it).
9. Which do you like better: Poke-o-dots, Plaid, or Stripes? And which do you where most often?
Plaids.
10. If you could choose the color of your eyes, what color would they be?
Green
11. What inspires you (the answer should be over three things)?
My family, colors, pinterest, and... nature.
Okay, and I'm just going to post 11 things about myself:

  1. I don't like coconut
  2. My bed actually happens to be messy today...  But I already said that.  Oh well.
  3. I've been listening to the same song over and over again for the last 2 days
  4. Morgan is sitting right next to me, correcting my spelling and dictating mostly everything I say
  5. I want to write a very long letter to a certain friend right now but can't seem to find the time
  6. I've finally found a good granola recipe
  7. I like sharpie fine point pins.  A lot.
  8. I've just finished writing a newspaper :-)
  9. I am very glad I made myself armwarmers because they are very helpful during winter.
  10. I'd like to go to Paris and climb the Eifel Tower.  I would NOT take the elevator to get to the top.
  11. I really, really, really want to have a bunch of kids.  When I am married.
Now, you must answer these questions (people I tag)
  1. City or country?
  2. Favorite color?
  3. Do you like to read?
  4. Favorite song?
  5. Do you randomly break out in song?
  6. Do you like being tagged?
  7. Confederates or yankees?
  8. Do you care at all for opera?
  9. Do you like getting handwritten letters?
  10. What are you wearing?
  11. who. will. you. tag?
Okay, I'm gonna tag...

You three are wonderful and I appreciate all your sweet comments.  As well as the rest of y'all.
Ta da!  Now you know a little bit more about,
yours truly

2 comments:

Emily Ruth said...

Pride and Prejudice are two of my favorite Jane Austen books (Persuasion is my other favorite). I agree with the raisins - they belong by themselves, not in cookies or cinnamon rolls. :)

Blessings,
Emily Ruth.

Rosi said...

Thanks so much for tagging me, I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart, however due to time constraints, I will not be able to answer the questions, but again thank you so much for thinking of me!

much love, rosi

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment! I'll try to return the favor on your blog :-)